Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello

I started reading blogs about 6 years ago, fell in love with them and was addicted. Fashion blogs, interior design blogs, wedding blogs, travel blogs, makeup blogs... - you name it! So here I am, yet another blogger, but maybe you'll find something inspiring or different here. Reading the words of inspiring bloggers opened my eyes to important insights - hopefully I can do that too.

Why love & luxe? I'm a hopeless romantic. I love love, and it wasn't until recently that I realize that having loving family and friends makes life luxurious. Material goods mean nothing when you don't have love. I guess this blog is a way of me to find myself, share my inspirations and experiences and a creative outlet. I'd love to hear about your inspirations and experiences!

“I’ve been thinking about this whole being happy thing. And I feel like people get lost when they think of happiness as a destination. We’re always thinking that someday we’ll be happy, when we get that car, or that job or that person in our lives that will fix everything but happiness is a mood, and it’s a condition not a destination. It’s like being tired or hungry, it’s not permanent. It comes and goes and that’s okay. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they’d find happiness a lot more often.” - One Tree Hill


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment