Friday, November 5, 2010

Biggest Fears



I've always wondered what is it about our fears that is so frightening. How did I gain this fear and why can't I get over it? Especially when I'm well aware that this fear is there, but I just let it live on.

Here are my top 5 biggest fears:

1. Failure
2. Being alone
3. Embarrassment
4. The idea of being caught doing something I'm not suppose to (not saying that I do anything that I'm suppose to but you know what I mean...)
5. Rodents

What are yours?

3 comments:

  1. 1, 2 & 3 we're pretty much the same... although embarrassment might go a little higher -- being me, i am more prone to embarrassment than... okay I am quite prone to all of those.

    Although I would argue that failure pretty much covers everything.

    On top of those I fear spiders. And stupidity. (can't really avoid that one though =S)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =S Spiders.. but only big hairy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Rejection
    2. Abandonment
    3. Loneliness
    4. Failure
    5. Embarrassment

    I think I fear failing others than failing myself. I don't know why that is, but I'd rather disappoint myself than anyone else any day.

    ReplyDelete