Monday, October 31, 2011

I've Got Mail! October Luxebox


Bestie got me a subscription to Luxe Box by Loose Button for my birthday {she's the greatest}, and I've been pretty satisfied with what I've been getting. I'm not going to lie - a lot of the satisfaction comes from just receiving a package in the mail but here's a look at what I got this month.

What is Luxe Box? A monthly subscription service where you receive 4-5 deluxe size beauty samples delivered to your door. About $10-$12 depending how many months you purchase at a time.




This Month's Products:
  • Lise Watier - Flash Lift Radiance Vials
  • Keratase Elixir Ultime
  • Essie Nail Polish in Carry On - Full size! I was most excited about this, even though I already have this colour. It's my current favourite fall nail polish so it's nice to have to a backup, but would have loved to receive another colour. I saw some other people received China Glaze Crackle nail polish and I'm glad I got this instead. Not really feeling the crackle look...my cat could give me that look with her nails if I wanted it.
  • Olay Professional Pro-X Eye Restoration Complex
  • Chloe Eau De Parfume - Such a cute little bottle
  • $25 off $75 purchase on Dealuxe






Opinion: I like the redesign this month - looks much sleeker. I think if it wasn't for the Essie nail polish, I might have been quite disappointed with this month's box. So far, I have found that there is at least one product that I really like, but is the one product worth the $10 a month? I'm not sure yet, but I'll let you know as I get more boxes. I hate that it comes so late in the month though.


{Personalized sticker!}


{Old packaging}


What do you guys think of these subscription services? Worth it or a waste of money? Have you tried any other subscriptions, and if so, which ones?


1 comment:

  1. I'm going crazy with Luxe Box right now. I thought I just signed up for 1 month, but didn't realize they auto-enroll you until after I got charged for a 2nd month. I emailed to complain, and they promised I'd get the September box and they'd cancel my subscription. It's now the end of October and I never got it! So frustrated.

    ReplyDelete