Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top 11 of 2011


It’s been awhile since my last post but life got in the way. Hopefully I’ll be able to post more this year but I always say that… I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

Anyway on to the post… I wanted to start 2012 with my top 11 products of 2011. 2011 was the year I really started becoming obsessed with makeup and beauty products. I tried a lot of products and actually had a hard time narrowing it down to 11. I can tell you that 2012 will be even worse for my addiction as I have already bought tons of new products and it is only January. (Sorry wallet!)

In no particular order, here are my top 11 products of 2011:

  1. Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation
  2. Estee Lauder Plum Nuance Blush
  3. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
  4. Revlon Soft Nude Lipstick
  5. Rimmel 24 Hour Foundation
  6. Queene Helene Mint Julep Mask
  7. Scrubbing pad
  8. Aveeno Lip Balm
  9. Stila Smudge Pots
  10. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strawberry Creme
  11. Dollywink Eye liner

I’d love to know what your favourite products for 2011 were. I’m excited to talk about the new products I recently got which will probably make it to my favourites of 2012 next year. Stay tuned for my next post on them!

I actually had photos of each of the products but I failed at uploading them...

No comments:

Post a Comment