Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Topbox



I have been on the wait list for Topbox since November, and it was definitely worth the wait. I love the packaging because it fits in my little mailbox perfectly so I don't need to go elsewhere to pick up the package or worry that they'll just leave it in the lobby. Shipping was pretty quick, but it can only be so fast with Canada Post.

For $10 a month, this Topbox was definitely worth it. As for my Luxe Box? Been having terrible experience with it, unfortunately. Receiving the same products month after month. Maybe I'll post what I got in that if it's worth it but for the past couple of months it hasn't been worth sharing.

Anyway, ending rant... moving onto better things!

This month I received:

Cargo Cosmetics Eyeshadow (full size) in Cannes
Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner packages
mark. Gloss Gorgeous Stay On Lip Stain (full size) in Frilly
mark. Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers in Shocking Purple and Tickled Pink
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes











1 comment:

  1. Pretttyyyy!! How do you like the Cargo shadow, Teresa? <333

    ReplyDelete